We'll be here with a small stall at the WEN event...
" Women's rights and climate change are inextricably linked. We will be exploring these questions and more:
- Why climate change is not gender neutral?
- Why women aren't equally involved in the solutions to tackle climate change?
- Why women are more affected by climate change?
- How can we nurture women's leadership in climate change movements?
Our panel includes:
- Juliet Davenport - CEO, Good Energy
- Professor Susan Buckingham - Feminist, Geographer & Expert on Gender and Climate Change
- Tina Louise Rothery - The Nanas, UK Anti Fracking Campaign
- Priya Pillai - Greenpeace International & Break Free Coalition
- Pia Hollenstein - Senior Women for Climate Protection Switzerland
When & Where? 6:30pm - 9:30pm, Amnesty International Human Rights Action Centre, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London, EC2A 3E '